Can we beat UNC tomorrow?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seemed as though he set up for the charge and at the last minute brought his hands up to defend. That would have been an And-1 with the Terps within 2. Huge swing there, we don't have that much margin of error. Little things like that will cost us the game.

Ahh, the old 2 wrongs make a right statement...Please, never again talk about someone or some team being classless.

If the Orioles get thrown at twice, is it correct for them to respond by doing nothing or do you throw right back at them and prepare for the benches to clear?

Tough to beat UNC playing an up tempo game, especially when you don't have the talent to hang with them.

However, MD isn't a slow it down type team, so I guess they have to go with what works and just hope they can outscore UNC.

We have to run more offense in the half court. When we get better shots, we make them. We are playing tough on D, but very sloppy on O at times. We are letting them dictate the play. I like that we are driving, but we are not getting any calls when driving to the lane.

If the Orioles get thrown at twice, is it correct for them to respond by doing nothing or do you throw right back at them and prepare for the benches to clear?

Throwing at a player to protect your own guys is a lot different than crying because a meaningless dunk happened or walk on got to enjoy their senior night.

If you can differentiate between those scenarios, then there is really nothing to say....except you are wrong.

But we didn't get thrown at. We got beaten...badly. They didn't hurt our guys. They didn't foul us hard. They just made us sad. I'll be happy if we win.

Archived