Per Roch: Reimold is taking cuts baby!!

Todd-O

I got you.

Thanks. I can't believe there's someone who pretends to be an O's fan who would celebrate a potentially devastating injury as an opportunity and then mock fans who are happy that the injury wasn't as severe as it could have been. I don't want to believe it, at least.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't neg rep this, so I hope that someone else will help me out.

I got him. I'm not sure I've given out a neg rep before this. I've been observing this guy for awhile now. I'm pretty certain this is Maybe

2102/2050. Infamous troll and JTrea lackey.

:rofl: "Wait a second". Isn't this the same Nolan Reimold that has been given like 5 chances to earn a spot, was sent down to the minors because he lost focus, struggled even at AAA, and ultimately lost his chance to Feix Pie? Has things gotten so bad that this is what brings excitement for us suffering O's fans?

Get a grip man. Some of us enjoy it when a member of our favorite team isn't severely injured and can make a quick return from a blow to the head. We get it, you want a Damon/ Miller platoon. Looks like you have to hope Nolan dies in a plane crash or something.

Looks like Reimold's 6th chance at earning a left-field spot has been put on hold. Now can we sign Damon and platoon with Miller for god's sake?:2yay-thumb:

this was said in response to Reimold getting beamed in the jaw

Thanks. I can't believe there's someone who pretends to be an O's fan who would celebrate a potentially devastating injury as an opportunity and then mock fans who are happy that the injury wasn't as severe as it could have been. I don't want to believe it, at least.

I let it go the first time, figuring that other folks were tagging him. Obviously he has an agenda that he wishes to push.

I can't believe it either. Ridiculous.

I wanted to let people know that I wasn't happy about Reimold's injury, and would never applaud a player getting hit in such a manner. I simply don't feel Nolan is anything more than a 4th outfielder and I'm actually glad this will be the final year of this horror story. I consider myself a true O's fan, and accepting mediocrity has never sat well with me. I think a little too much is being read in my words, and wanted to explain my view instead of allowing others to spin it in the way they seem fit.

I wanted to let people know that I wasn't happy about Reimold's injury, and would never applaud a player getting hit in such a manner. I simply don't feel Nolan is anything more than a 4th outfielder and I'm actually glad this will be the final year of this horror story. I consider myself a true O's fan, and accepting mediocrity has never sat well with me. I think a little too much is being read in my words, and wanted to explain my view instead of allowing others to spin it in the way they seem fit.

Not helping. Also, go away.

I say this as someone who's always been a skeptic re: Reimold's eventual production. Your response to this issue, and your repeated, tone-deaf attempts to qualify it, reveal you to be callous and myopic, at best. At worst, well, something much worse.

1. You do not celebrate terrifying injuries to your own players as an opportunity.

2. You do not mock other fans for being happy someone isn't seriously injured.

Those aren't baseball rules. They're rules for being human.

Not quite sure why all the hostility Jim, but I'll surely be the bigger man and squash it right here. Never knew that because a fan chooses to not be in favor of a certain player would rub some the wrong way. I never showed any form of cheering of Reimold getting plucked, just the opportunity it presented. Sorry you're not in favor of that view but I am entitled to mine also. Thanks for your take though.

Not helping. Also, go away.

I say this as someone who's always been a skeptic re: Reimold's eventual production. Your response to this issue, and your repeated, tone-deaf attempts to qualify it, reveal you to be callous and myopic, at best. At worst, well, something much worse.

1. You do not celebrate terrifying injuries to your own players as an opportunity.

2. You do not mock other fans for being happy someone isn't seriously injured.

Those aren't baseball rules. They're rules for being human.

I can't pos rep this, so I hope that someone else will help me out.

Not quite sure why all the hostility Jim, but I'll surely be the bigger man and squash it right here. Never knew that because a fan chooses to not be in favor of a certain player would rub some the wrong way. I never showed any form of cheering of Reimold getting plucked, just the opportunity it presented. Sorry you're not in favor of that view but I am entitled to mine also. Thanks for your take though.

Surely you jest.

As an O's fan, I hope all Oriole players do well, but given the choice, I'd rather see Miller win the left-field role. No need to make more out of it than that. Seems like some sort of gang tackle going on here, and I have no idea who maybe is, but must be a pretty hated fellow. Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

Archived