Per Roch: Reimold is taking cuts baby!!

Todd-O

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason, I'm intriqued by him. But I agree, not impressed so far.

Well, as you saw at Fanfest and on Sunday's game (if you watched), he looks like a ballplayer. From the neck down, he's almost a clone of Adam Jones. When he makes contact, he hits it hard. So, it is hard not to be intrigued. But, from what I saw on Sunday, offspeed stuff gives him a lot of trouble. We'll see how the rest of the spring goes for him.

I would bet that Endy Chavez is as good or better in CF than Miller.

From what I have read Miller has a good reputation with the glove in Center and with Nick and Nolan at the corners I am not sure Chavez has the range I would want.

I also want five legitimate outfielders on the team since Jones and Reimold have both shown to be susceptible to getting dinged up.

From what I have read Miller has a good reputation with the glove in Center and with Nick and Nolan at the corners I am not sure Chavez has the range I would want.

I also want five legitimate outfielders on the team since Jones and Reimold have both shownn to be susceptible to getting dinged up.

Chavez is a better defensive CF than Jones. ChaveZ career UZR/150 IN 3500 in 6.9, Jones in 4900 IN -3.4

Archived