Potential blockbuster with the Dodgers brewing

bigbird

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would seem that this deal could be legitimate. I don't think BB's insider would let him post something like this unless it is somewhat serious.

Not to put down bigbird because I appreciate what he posts, but I can't think of one thing that he's heard from his insider that's come true this offseason. Not that the info isn't legit, but just because bigbird is reporting it, surely doesn't mean that it's going to happen. I don't know a ton about these guys, but just glancing at their stats, I'd have to imagine this trade would never happen.

No F'n Way!!!

Seriously, this deal would be completely unprecedented for the Orioles and that is a ton of talent for LA to give up. Giving up Billingsley plus another prospect alone for Bedard would be questionable on LA's part.

However, if Seattle would be willing to offer Jones in a deal for Bedard, that probably forces the Dodgers to include Kemp.

Exactly. Bedard is THE hot property at the meetings right now. Lots of action this evening....Must be happy hour:cool:

Agreed. AM is playing this game very good and I would hope and think when it is all over we are going to think he is a genius! Five different names in the everyday lineup are very realistic at this point. VERY REALISTIC!!!

Not to put down bigbird because I appreciate what he posts, but I can't think of one thing that he's heard from his insider that's come true this offseason. Not that the info isn't legit, but just because bigbird is reporting it, surely doesn't mean that it's going to happen. I don't know a ton about these guys, but just glancing at their stats, I'd have to imagine this trade would never happen.

I don't think he's ever guarenteeing something will happen but saying it is being discussed in the front office. So many things can happen to change the ultimate outcome. i apprecaite knowing the possibilities and look at it like that.

Were you surprised at what AM was able to get from the Cubs? This man is going to shock A LOT of people on this board if everything happens that I am hearing could happen. Things change YES but we are absolutley in the drivers seat here for the first time in a long time.

Archived