New food at Camden Yards

Going Underground

I had a couple 16 oz Boh's at Pickles for $3 each. I need to double that intake and drink one beer inside the stadium and make it last the whole game.

I ain't that rich.

Yeah, they sell those Camden Yards Boh cans at the liquor store for $5.99 for a six-pack. I am going to tape one to my back under my jersey and jacket John McClane style, to bring in to the next game I attend.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, they sell those Camden Yards Boh cans at the liquor store for $5.99 for a six-pack. I am going to tape one to my back under my jersey and jacket John McClane style, to bring in to the next game I attend.

Why just one? I'd figure out a way to get the whole six pack in.

I would just like to state the obvious - Never buy the burgers from inside the stadium... I can't think of the name (something cheesy with burgers in the name) but for $40 (two burgers, fries and two beers) it was terrible. It was like grade F mystery meat. Live and learn though.

All of the concession stands were running and at capacity, I'm not sure what more they could have done. There was so much foot traffic that putting up temporary stands wasn't really an option.

Ummm, running out of product would be a start. Lines are gonna be a part of ANY sporting event you go to that has a decent attendance. Good preparation, especially on sold out games is a must.

Archived