New food at Camden Yards

Going Underground

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope attendance is better this year, a good hustling playing fundamentals baseball team could draw more to the park. I hope these restaurants can make it , its a very tough business to make a profit.Just watch Gordon Ramsey.

Hope attendance is better this year, a good hustling playing fundamentals baseball team could draw more to the park. I hope these restaurants can make it , its a very tough business to make a profit.Just watch Gordon Ramsey.

You might have the worst screen name in the history of the OH.

Then you were hot stuff with the girls. Because Gino's was the place to go...the only place to go. :2yay-thumb:

Which location? You grew up in Shrewsbury, right? So, I'm guessing a York location. I frequented the Market St., next to Hill's Dept. Store (another long gone chain). Hey, maybe you waited on me. :)

I don't care if I have to wait in a long line at Gino's. For me, it's going to be worth it.

I grew up in Haines Acres. It was on Market St. Across from the Sears. That was my second job. Held them simultainously off and on through college.

Every time I've had In-n-out, it's been mediocre, and significantly below my average Five Guys experience.

I actually thought Whataburger was better than In-n-out.

I'll second the BGR and Ray's recommendations. I live half a mile from a BGR, and it's glorious.

Yeah, Carl's Jr is quite good imo. Not on the level of In-N-Out, Fatburger, or Five Guys, but above McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, etc.
They have Carl Jr's here on the east coast. They are called Hardee's. They were bought by Carl's Jr about a decade ago and their menu's are the same. They never changed the name here because they felt Hardee's was better known on the east coast.

They have Carl Jr's here on the east coast. They are called Hardee's. They were bought by Carl's Jr about a decade ago and their menu's are the same. They never changed the name here because they felt Hardee's was better known on the east coast.

That is completely true. And they have the Roy Rogers Chicken instead of the Green Burrito.

That is completely true. And they have the Roy Rogers Chicken instead of the Green Burrito.

Not sure about the chicken. That used to be true when Hardee's and Roy's were both under Imasco, but that hasn't been the case for over a decade. Roy's is now under control of the sons (Plamodons?) of the guy who was in charge of Marriott's restaurant division when Roy's was originally created (the guys in Frederick). If there are any Hardee's locations that are still selling Roy's chicken, that probably had to be approved either as part of the agreement that passed the IP and other rights to the guys in Frederick, or another later agreement with those guys. Hardee's is under Carl's Jr. (who got them from Imasco), but Roy's is no longer under Hardee's/Imasco.

I know, but the menu is not the same.

Elevation Burger was open in Harbor East for a year. It failed but not sure why. The company was going to open locations in Towson and Pikesville but stopped after the harbor East closing.

I was never impressed with elevation burger. And the super thin fries weren't my cup of tea either. I'm not even sure it lasted a year, but the deli that took over its location has done very well.

Archived