Who will be there on opening day?

Hang10

I will be. I just picked up some standing room only tickets. Hopefully, I will be able to see from there. I will be going on Sunday as well.

And someone correct me if I'm wrong. Don't want to give the man bad info...

SRO is the Flag Court or behind the bullpens. Now I haven't been to a game since MASN has had their stage out there. I don't know if you can still watch from out there. GREAT place to watch a game!!! 10 Feet from the opposing pitchers warming up. :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SRO is the Flag Court or behind the bullpens. Now I haven't been to a game since MASN has had their stage out there. I don't know if you can still watch from out there. GREAT place to watch a game!!! 10 Feet from the opposing pitchers warming up. :D

There's also a perch on top of the batter's eye now. I have a feeling I'm not going to like the flag court anymore, though. Being tall, I think it will be too low to lean on, which I really enjoyed.

There's also a perch on top of the batter's eye now. I have a feeling I'm not going to like the flag court anymore, though. Being tall, I think it will be too low to lean on, which I really enjoyed.

I'm short. I always hated the flag court cuz I couldn't reach over the wall. :P

On top of the batter's eye would be great! I hadn't heard about this!

I'll be there - Standing Room Only, on the Flag Court or on the new patio atop of the utility shed.

I'll be there with my brother, and will hopefully meet Mr. and Mrs. SilentJames for a celebratory toast following the game.

I'll be there too. Tall guy in Markakis jersey with a red and black backpack.

It's definitely going to be better for the average fan. The only problem is that I'm above average..."

". :laughlol:

This too. Possibly my first stop after the gates open to check it out, then to flag court for BP =)

The SRO is different now, but there are plenty of good places to view the game from with the renovations. Read about it here. Or just start with the front page in the mornings here , it will make me feel loved.

Dip and the Bride will be in section 80, left field home run area.

Can anyone who has time make a sticky oage with where everyone will be. Kinda hard to keep looking thru the thread. (not that I want to see any of you anyways! lol )

Dip and the Bride will be in section 80, left field home run area.

Can anyone who has time make a sticky oage with where everyone will be. Kinda hard to keep looking thru the thread. (not that I want to see any of you anyways! lol )

I met you and that wonderful bride out side of Pickles. Sid Sherrill had the huge Mariners jersey that we could all gather around.

I'll be there again for my 20th year... great seats this year - Section 30 in back of home plate.

Will be getting there at noon when the gates open, then straight over to Gino's for a Giant and a shake.... play ball!

Archived