Classless post on Ravens facebook page

Enjoy Terror

Look this was clearly done by a younger person who isn't familiar with the O's tradition. It would t be this way at all of the O's front office had any competency since 1997. I love baseball and the O's but Angelos has lost an entire generation! That is shameful!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And this is just another reason why I hate the Ravens.

What do the comments say? my guess is mostly people agreeing.

I saw that and I commented. I didnt appreciate it either, and Im as die hard a Ravens fan as there is. I said I wish we could at least wait until the Os re out of it or something- or at least until after Opening Day before we take cheap shots.

Look this was clearly done by a younger person who isn't familiar with the O's tradition. It would t be this way at all of the O's front office had any competency since 1997. I love baseball and the O's but Angelos has lost an entire generation! That is shameful!

It's an embarrassment to the Ravens organization and any justification you may come up with is totally lame.

Anyone who thinks is was a shot at the Os has no comprehension of how classy the Ravens are.

It's a lack of institutional control. There is no excuse but there should be an apology. I'm sure it wasn't a top official but there should be an apology. You are a classy organization by behavior, not reputation. This was a totally unnecessary cheap shot and it's totally unacceptable. I say this as a Ravens season ticket holder who has a right to demand better.

It's an embarrassment to the Ravens organization and any justification you may come up with is totally lame.

As usual you overreact! I could care less if Stevie B said to take direct shot at PA. That isn't the case but nimrods have to complain about something! Win some damn games and Baltimore will be every bit the sports town as Boston, NY or anyone!

Some people are so sensitive. A lot of people are only football fans. Obviously, those people would much rather be watching football than baseball anytime of year. That picture and post is no worse than people who say stuff like "football is something to distract me until spring training starts". I hear things like that all the time on here.

Some people are so sensitive. A lot of people are only football fans. Obviously, those people would much rather be watching football than baseball anytime of year. That picture and post is no worse than people who say stuff like "football is something to distract me until spring training starts". I hear things like that all the time on here.

yeah. But come on you don't do that on Raven's opening day. Or any other local team. The O's on their worst day wouldn't do it. If the Ravens want to live up to the "classy" branding they need some damage control here. At least with me.

It's a lack of institutional control. There is no excuse but there should be an apology. I'm sure it wasn't a top official but there should be an apology. You are a classy organization by behavior, not reputation. This was a totally unnecessary cheap shot and it's totally unacceptable. I say this as a Ravens season ticket holder who has a right to demand better.

They owe nothing for a "don't you wish it was football season" Facebook post.

I knew Bmore fans had an inferiority complex but I didn't know it existed between the 2 teams in the city.

Its a football stadium..no comp.

Ravens have one of the nicer stadiums in NFL.

Is there a constitutional amendment or something that requires that all football stadiums are ugly monstrosities? I remember what it used to look like to drive into the city from the South, seeing Camden Yards before they put that ugly, god awful, purple monstrosity in front of it.

Well, it doesn't matter. In 10 years the NFL will be less popular than baseball as more and more people realize that the game is designed to destroy the lives of those who play it.

Archived