Classless post on Ravens facebook page

Enjoy Terror

Exactly...it was not an intention shot at the team. That should have been obvious to everyone.

If it wasn't then their timing sure was interesting. Why not post the picture the afternoon before the Cards/Marlins opener? Instead they waiting (I believe) until the day of the O's opener.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it wasn't then their timing sure was interesting. Why not post the picture the afternoon before the Cards/Marlins opener? Instead they waiting (I believe) until the day of the O's opener.

Because the Cards and Marlins aren't Ravens fans and don't have a place across the street.

And btw, the Orioles haven't exactly been inviting to the Ravens over the years, so I would have no issue if the Ravens were giving them a giant middle finger anyway.

Exactly...it was not an intention shot at the team. That should have been obvious to everyone.

Just because it wasn't intentional doesn't make it less of a shot.

You don't walk up to fat women and ask when they're due... even if you really thought they were pregnant. Intent doesn't relieve you of your responsibility to not say stupid things.

You don't walk up to fat women and ask when they're due... even if you really thought they were pregnant. Intent doesn't relieve you of your responsibility to not say stupid things.

You can't compare a company to a person...Sorry that's not a legit arguement....Its like saying the coca cola corporation makes disgusting products is equal to saying some ones grandma makes disgusting food.

Intent doesn't relieve you of any responsibility of what you say, but reasonable people take intent into consideration when choosing how to react.

You can't compare a company to a person...Sorry that's not a legit arguement....Its like saying the coca cola corporation makes disgusting products is equal to saying some ones grandma makes disgusting food.

Intent doesn't relieve you of any responsibility of what you say, but reasonable people take intent into consideration when choosing how to react.

We don't know their intent, though.

This made me LOL

We don't know their intent, though.

Agreed was just pointing out that intent does matter in most cases...I am shocked this is a 5 page thread maybe we are becoming to sensitive towards the Orioles because we are chronically put down and underrated on the national scene....But someone saying they wished it was the Ravens opener instead of the Orioles, I mean come on, it's really not classless at all.

To judge someone as classless in this case is classless within itself.

Because the Cards and Marlins aren't Ravens fans and don't have a place across the street.

And btw, the Orioles haven't exactly been inviting to the Ravens over the years, so I would have no issue if the Ravens were giving them a giant middle finger anyway.

Ah, so you're now condoning poor and classless behavior by the other team in Baltimore. Nice.

Agreed was just pointing out that intent does matter in most cases...I am shocked this is a 5 page thread maybe we are becoming to sensitive towards the Orioles because we are chronically put down and underrated on the national scene....But someone saying they wished it was the Ravens opener instead of the Orioles, I mean come on, it's really not classless at all.

To judge someone as classless in this case is classless within itself.

Sigh. Clearly you're not cognizant of situations. Ravens made a mistake. They owned up to it. Move on.

Ah, so you're now condoning poor and classless behavior by the other team in Baltimore. Nice.

No, I am just saying that you and others are crying over nothing.

And of course they changed it and said something...that had to pacify the overly sensitive.

Archived