My Bold Prediction

brianod

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
Orioles will win AL East in 2012. I'm sick and tired of expecting and watching failure. I grew up watching the Orioles win and I've about had it with the losing and the low expectations. Why can't 5 guys have career years? Why can't the Yankees get old all at once? Why can't Tampa and Toronto be tough but beatable? Why can't the RedSox continue to slide back to the pack? I don't want to hear why we can't, I will dare to hope and I'll dare to hope now.

Before you laugh, how many of you bought mega million tickets a week ago? I say why not and I say why not now!

Brian, we need another one of these threads.

Orioles will win AL East in 2012. I'm sick and tired of expecting and watching failure. I grew up watching the Orioles win and I've about had it with the losing and the low expectations. Why can't 5 guys have career years? Why can't the Yankees get old all at once? Why can't Tampa and Toronto be tough but beatable? Why can't the RedSox continue to slide back to the pack? I don't want to hear why we can't, I will dare to hope and I'll dare to hope now.

Before you laugh, how many of you bought mega million tickets a week ago? I say why not and I say why not now!

Crack Kills bud , they will finish last in the AL East. by the way 2012 is over dude. And the why not is because we stink, compared to the other AL teams.

Crack Kills bud , they will finish last in the AL East. by the way 2012 is over dude.
How enlightening! Last? Anything's possible I suppose.

Dang, that's too bad, I'm still writing 2012 on my checks.

I'm still writing 2011 on my checks.

The Orioles' 17 straight losing season is on the way.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

2 years later.

The dream has come to fruition.

This was a great call in 2012, being that the Orioles not only had their first winning season since 1997, but they also won 93 games, made the postseason, and missed winning the division title by only 2 games.

Now, the Orioles stand head and shoulders atop the A.L. East, having clinched the division title almost 2 full weeks before the end of the season.

Crack Kills bud , they will finish last in the AL East. by the way 2012 is over dude. And the why not is because we stink, compared to the other AL teams.

We don't stink. We haven't stunk. We are done stinking. That junk can just go visit somewhere else.

joeyc said:

Crack Kills bud, they will finish last in the AL East. By the way, 2012 is over, dude. And the reason why we will finish last is because we stink, compared to the other A.L. teams.

o

"We" stink ???

"We" will finish last ???

Well, you're correct about one thing ...... crack kills.

I wish I knew what team that you were a fan of, though.

o

Archived