FREE GAME: Orioles vs. TWINS 4/7

OFFNY

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure I agree with Hunter's assessment that Andino read it perfectly. There's 2 outs.

Right.

Willingham kicking it around: Andino tends to make leftfielders screw up, don't he? Picking up where he left off against Crawford last season....

The Twins are a great way to open up the season. They're not going to overpower you or homer you to death like the Yanks or Red Sox will. Give the guys some confidence, which they can use to their advantage to man up and face down the Yankees on Monday.

Don't forget we started last season something like 6 and 1....

Is anyone watching this on MLB.TV? My feed has been choppy for two days. No problems with other streaming at my house. Anyone else experiencing this?

It's working okay for me. I've only had one dropout through 4 innings, and that was my connection.

Where are you? MLB.TV is hosted by a Content Distribution Network, which means that they have servers sitting practically in your backyard, all over the country. They try to hook you up to the server that's closest to where you are.

I think I'm connected to a European node of the CDN, because, well... I don't exactly live that far from OPACY, if you get my drift. ;)

Thanks. I am in AL. I have no problem with Netflix or anything else. Thought it might be a mlb.tv problem, but maybe it is my connection.

Mine is choppy but I am using the software from '09 and my computer is pretty obsolete. I can however watch the game and use the boards at the same time.

Archived