Ozzie Guillen says he loves Castro and respects and likes Hugo Chavez. Marlins denounce Castro.

Gurgi

I don't understand why you would characterize people who get offended at something as "not having a set." Seriously? You're going to question people's manhood/intestinal fortitude/etc. because they complain when someone says something offensive? I'd love for you to tell someone who has lost family members, friends, etc. in the Castro regime that they're less of a man and that they need to "grow a set" because they're protesting Guillen's comments. I'm sure that would go over well.

Didnt your mom tell you when you were just a little kid that sticks and stones can break your bones but names will never hurt you?

I dont understand why you condone this overreaction to what was simply a stupid remark. One stupid guy, who has a history of saying stupid stuff, said something extra stupid this time. No matter how stupid and insensitive it may have been it was just words. Nobody got hurt. Nobody lost anything of value. Castro didnt benefit from it in any way and those who hate him didnt suffer any kind of loss. BUTT, they have wasted a bunch of their time and the time of others dealing with this BS. AND, the castrated response just encourages more of this overreactive BS from the next group that gets "offended."

SO, yes somebody in this kind of scenario needs to at least act like they have a set.

BTW, your saying the "offended" just COMPLAINED is inaccurate IMO. I see no problem with complaints about the stupid remark by Ozzie, but this has gone way beyond simply COMPLAINING. You're basing your argument on an inaccuracy.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Marlins lost last night's contest in their first game without the suspended Guillen.

1 down, 4 to go.

GAME TWO

MARLINS

Jose Reyes - SS

Emilio Bonifacio - CF

Hanley Ramirez - 3B

Giancarlo Stanton - RF

Logan Morrison - LF

Gaby Sanchez - 1B

Omar Infante - 2B

John Buck - C

Mark Buehrle - LHP (0-1, 3.00 ERA)