Andino yelling at the Yankees after the game

malkusm

I'm in New York so I was watching the YES broadcast. Anyway, after the last out of the game, Andino was rounding third and apparently was yelling at someone on the Yankees pretty good. So much so, that the umps came over to him as he was standing near the plate, and nearly a minute later, Buck had to drag him off the dugout railing as he was still yelling.

Did they show this on the MASN broadcast? Any idea what happened here? :confused:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. We need that, particularly against the Bourgeois teams like the Yankees and the Red Sox.

I don't care if Andino is wrong, and if he's being irrational. We need to know that we aren't here to get autographs from these bastards.

Remember, Andino also screamed at the Red Sox dugout after he got the game-winning hit in last year's season finale and KO'd the Red Sox from the playoffs ........ "Mother****** ****! Take Your Ass Home!" ........

I'm in New York so I was watching the YES broadcast. Anyway, after the last out of the game, Andino was rounding third and apparently was yelling at someone on the Yankees pretty good. So much so, that the umps came over to him as he was standing near the plate, and nearly a minute later, Buck had to drag him off the dugout railing as he was still yelling.

Did they show this on the MASN broadcast? Any idea what happened here? :confused:

Another reason to like Andino.

Maybe the Yankees were pissed that he clapped his hands after his double in the 9th. Probably Girardi...as he's a super moron.

As Girardi was walking to the mound after the game, he was shown clearly saying "What's your problem?" to Andino.

Not sure what this was about, but I agree with others...as long as he doesn't do anything that warrants a suspension, I like the emotion and I hope he brings it to every game against these guys.

I would vote Robert Andino into the Orioles' Hall of Fame. Here's the facts:

1. Red Sox <i>destroyer</i>

2. Responsible for events leading up to, and the climax of, the greatest night in baseball history

3. Smile

4. Crooked hat

5. BACKSASS

Friends of Bob Dino SuperPAC is not affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles or Robert Andino.

Archived