Andino yelling at the Yankees after the game

malkusm

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andino is turning into my favorite player

Agreed. I don't know if anyone else saw this but I was watching a replay of Andino's hit that sank the Redsox playoff hopes.. as he was rounding 3B he shouted and motioned to the Redsox fans sitting behind the 3B dugout... GO HOME... Awesome baby with a Capital A.

I only have three things to say about all of this:

1) The Bob Dino nickname is terrible! It really doesn't even make sense. I literally cringe every time I read it.

2) Andino is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. I love his intense style on the field and I tell you what, he's becoming a pretty nice little player. no one wants to win mroe than him and you always feel he's ready to take on the other team at anytime! Goota love that.

3) Lastly and most importantly, Yankees suck.

1) The Bob Dino nickname is terrible! It really doesn't even make sense. I literally cringe every time I read it.

2) Andino is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. I love his intense style on the field and I tell you what, he's becoming a pretty nice little player. no one wants to win mroe than him and you always feel he's ready to take on the other team at anytime! Goota love that.

Gotta disagree. I love the Bob Dino nickname. It doesn't make much sense, but I like the way it sounds. To each his own.

Bob Dino!

1. Totally disagree. As one of the first people to say it early last season, I love it. Rolls off the tongue. BOB DINO!

2. Andino has a lot of swagger and he knows it. Reminds me a lot of Mark Lyons of Xavier (both in looks and personality). We got gangsters on this team, not thugs, but tough guys down there on the field.

3. Girardi is the biggest whiner I have ever seen be a MLB manager. Seriously, I'm pretty sure he averages complaining about 5 things about the O's per season. I can't imagine what he moans about in regards to other teams.

I completely disagree about having Chen get involved with all of this. First off, this is his first MLB start. Second, he is new to the country. I know he is an Oriole and all, but I don't want to see him get hurt or messed up because of this crap. If the Yankees throw at Andino, let it happen, and charge the mound right off the bat. The first shot was already fired last night when Girardi started whining and their players were whining in the post game interviews. So if they throw at Andino tonight, it's on. No need for Chen to retaliate. We need him to pitch a good game and get the W.

Agreed. I don't know if anyone else saw this but I was watching a replay of Andino's hit that sank the Redsox playoff hopes.. as he was rounding 3B he shouted and motioned to the Redsox fans sitting behind the 3B dugout... GO HOME... Awesome baby with a Capital A.

It was a bit more colorful than go home

Turns out Hayden Penn was able to help out the Orioles after all.

I was on the "do not care for Andino" list in the DT days. BS saw something in him. Maybe taught him to respect the game and showed him respect. He has matured and seems to have a passion develop in him. I love going after the Yanks. I remember spring training a few years back when TB had their first good season..some hard slides taking out second basemen and the Yanks whining...complaining it is only spring training. The O's have to do the same...play hard and don't concede games before they start.

Archived