2012 Washington Nationals Thread

NewMarketSean

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the rest of them were probably watching the Caps game.

That said I know they don't get great attendance.

Yeah I wrote about this a couple months ago. 70% of their attendance are people with free tickets from work, it's still going to take a few more weeks of good baseball before people hop on the bandwagon (it'll pick up when they jump off the CAPS bandwagon).

I don't look so crazy for calling them a playoff team when they made the Gio trade now huh?

They are going to go as far as their pitching will take them because their offense is pretty bad.

And, IMO, their pitching will take them far. They are deep. Their closer's injured, but they still have Clippard, Lidge, and Rodriguez at the backend. If they score 2 or 3 runs, they are in the game.

They are going to go as far as their pitching will take them because their offense is pretty bad.

Anyone know when M Morse comes back? That would be a big help. LaRoche has been solid, Zimmerman has been in a slump and Wyerth...well...

Edit: here is info on Morse: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/nationals-journal/post/michael-morse-thought-he-was-going-to-have-surgery-miss-9-12-months/2012/04/16/gIQABu8FMT_blog.html

Archived