Jose Bautista - RF

Adam Lind - 1B

Edwin Encarnacion - DH

Eric Thames - LF

Brett Lawrie - 3B

Colby Rasmus - CF

J.P. Arencibia - C

Brandon Morrow - RHP (0-0, 0.00 ERA)

NOTE: Brandon Morrow and Tommy Hunter had identical lines for the first start of 2012. 7 IP, 0 ER, but 2 R overall due to an error. The difference is Tommy got the W in his game, while Morrow got a No-Decision.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not going to be active in tonight's thread. Hurt my hand at work yesterday and can't type too well.

Go O's!!!!

OK, we'll give you a couple of days off. If you're still hurting by then, then we're going to have to put you on the 15-day DL.

I'm sorry, but we can't afford to hold your roster spot for that long. Gonna have to call up another fan from AAA-Norfolk.

OK, we'll give you a couple of days off. If you're still hurting by then, then we're going to have to put you on the 15-day DL.

I'm sorry, but we can't afford to hold your roster spot for that long. Gonna have to call up another fan from AAA-Norfolk.

:) hahaha. That's funny!

He cd pinchrun and coach third base.

I am here! Toronto seems to be a pretty solid team this year so far, hopefully we continue to play well and pitch well. Our bats need to wake up some after the Yankees series. Pitching has been real good, hope that continues.

Archived