Dear Orioles, Here is what you should do with Kevin Gregg:

Todd-O

I'd be surprised if he's still here when Wada is ready, assuming no injuries.

I'll echo NMS and wonder aloud why Wada should factor into it. The O's could reach into the minors for a mediocre bullpen arm and still wind up better off than they are with Gregg on the roster. At this point, he could be replaced by a -bad- reliever and the O's would still be better off.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll echo NMS and wonder aloud why Wada should factor into it. The O's could reach into the minors for a mediocre bullpen arm and still wind up better off than they are with Gregg on the roster. At this point, he could be replaced by a -bad- reliever and the O's would still be better off.

Because Wada would be a push point. Wada will be put on the ML roster. Someone will have to come off for him.

Probably dont want to call Neshek up only to send him down again, though O'Day has options too and hasn't impressed so far.

MLB TradeRumors states that the Orioles are unlikely to pick up Kevin Gregg's 2013 6 million dollar option.

LOL ....Now there's a flippin surprise. Now if they said that the O's are likely to pay him to sit at home on his couch that would be news.

Because Wada would be a push point. Wada will be put on the ML roster. Someone will have to come off for him.

Well then sign someone not on any MLB roster to pitch until Wada is ready. Who is the best pitcher in the Mexican League right now? Sign him. Can that 15 year old Korean still throw a baseball? Bring him up.

I don't understand the logic to keeping him, at all. As long as he is on this team he is by far the worst player on it and will lose you any game he plays in.

Even if it is for one game he needs to go, now.

Now.

Well then sign someone not on any MLB roster to pitch until Wada is ready. Who is the best pitcher in the Mexican League right now? Sign him. Can that 15 year old Korean still throw a baseball? Bring him up.

I don't understand the logic to keeping him, at all. As long as he is on this team he is by far the worst player on it and will lose you any game he plays in.

Even if it is for one game he needs to go, now.

Now.

I want him gone as well. What I am saying is there is little pressure for them to alter the status quo until Wada is ready to come off the DL.

Archived