Adam Dunn - DH

Paul Konerko - 1B

A.J. Pierzynski - C

Alex Rios - RF

Alexei Ramirez - SS

Dayan Viciedo - LF

Gordon Beckham - 2B

Philip Humber - RHP (9-9, 3.75 ERA) [2011 Statistics]

Made sure you got it in before his threat was realized ;)

Made sure you got it in before his threat was realized ;)

Yeah. And as much as I love doing the game threads, I meant it when I said that he can do them if he likes. I get into enough power struggles in my life, I don't need another one. :)

Yeah. And as much as I love doing the game threads, I meant it when I said that he can do them if he likes. I get into enough power struggles in my life, I don't need another one. :)

Dang! FYI - those of us who use this place as an entertainment vehicle (note all the goings on today) are disheartened when you take that approach. ;)

So anyway, SG's boy, Mark R, is back on the horse that brung him and atomic will start another thread in five four three...

Will we see OH fave rave and Balmer native, Gavin Floyd, this trip?

Dang! FYI - those of us who use this place as an entertainment vehicle (note all the goings on today) are disheartened when you take that approach. ;)

So anyway, SG's boy, Mark R, is back on the horse that brung him and atomic will start another thread in five four three...

And If we do, will the orioles activate Agent Orange for a pinch hit appearance? Also, I've heard he made the transition from 2nd to 3rd base very easily. Would that improve our team defense as well?

I think he's scheduled to pitch in the finale on Thursday.

Also a reminder, the first three games of the series will be on MASN 2 before moving back to MASN on Thursday. For Verizon FiOS customers, MASN 2 will be on Channel 1 (SD) and Channel 501 (HD).

Depending on how the wind interacts with the field, it could be very interesting. It has been quite windy in Chicago today (what a thought), and it looks like they're in the middle of a wind shift. Sustained winds have been pretty much in the 20s and 30s with gusts in the 40s. For the last several hours the wind has been out of the west, which is blowing out to left field and perhaps left-center as well. If the wind shift completes itself before or during the game, there will be quite a wind from the northwest blowing out to all fields. Arrieta will certainly want to keep the ball down, even with the cool temperatures (low 50s).

Depending on how the wind interacts with the field, it could be very interesting. It has been quite windy in Chicago today (what a thought), and it looks like they're in the middle of a wind shift. Sustained winds have been pretty much in the 20s and 30s with gusts in the 40s. For the last several hours the wind has been out of the west, which is blowing out to left field and perhaps left-center as well. If the wind shift completes itself before or during the game, there will be quite a wind from the northwest blowing out to all fields. Arrieta will certainly want to keep the ball down, even with the cool temperatures (low 50s).

Good day for windmills (molino is actually a windmill - how 'bout that hombre?)?

Archived