Dontrelle Willis walks out on the Orioles without permission

paulcoates

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I don't know. He could well catch on with the York Revolution or the Kansas City T-Bones, and spend the next several years as a nondescript pitcher in a league full of undrafted free agents and A ball washouts.

He could catch on with whoever Jose Canceco plays for next... Maybe as a batting practice pitcher.

He could catch on with whoever Jose Canceco plays for next... Maybe as a batting practice pitcher.
Canseco supposedly will play for the Worcester Tornadoes. Canseco's Twitter feed is hysterically (and unintentionally) funny and has been particularly good the past few days.

I saw that too. Looks like they need a quality control editor

Don't want to change topics too much, but the amount of blatant errors on major websites is amazing. I mean how does a media outlet like ESPN not take time to read over and check basic facts of articles. (I know this isn't espn, just using them as an example because they have mistake after mistake that they often times don't even bother changing)

- Per MLBTR

So.. is Duquette really just a crazy guy? The South Korea thing, then this. I find it all rather amusing, but I could see how DD ticked some people off in his time in baseball.

While I'm not a Duquette fan and think he will most likely be gone in 3 years, I'm unsure as to how Dontrelle is in a position in his career to try and make power moves to get out of MLB organizations.

Archived