"The Orioles need to remain seething wombats" For the series win 5/2 at the Yankees

weams

For the life of me, I can't understand why Chris Davis would be looking for a fastball there. No sane pitcher is going to throw him a fastball unless they absolutely have no other option.

Unbelievable. He has to know this, right?

There wass 2 strikes you have to protect, Nova will throw anything, it was a good pitch. Jones has the key AB the swing on 2-0 changed it all.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You just can't come out of that inning getting nothing. Even if its one run. A team shouldnt be able to go through the 4-5-6 hitters without scoring a run there.

I am with ya on that one brother! We needed some thing there

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

If the bloop falls in you have Hardy with chance....Cano had his back turned. Tag and at least draw the throw. Percentage baseball.

I'd rather have 2nd and 3rd, two out, with Wieters and Davis coming up, than risk what could be a simple throw.

Obviously disappointing but Nova looks pretty bad.

That's how he pitches. Coming in he's given up 36 hits and 5 BBs in 24.3 innings for a 1.68 WHIP and .343 BAA. Sort of incredible that he's 3 and 0.

For the life of me, I can't understand why Chris Davis would be looking for a fastball there. No sane pitcher is going to throw him a fastball unless they absolutely have no other option.

Unbelievable. He has to know this, right?

Unless he knows that they know that he knows, in which case he should look fastball, right? :D

Archived