Dodgers Sign Andruw

Leo Gomez

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I think the fact that it's 2 years made it a smart deal for everyone.

They paid a lot, though.

And if he actually plays well enough to deserve that money, he'll still be looking at one more sweet FA deal before he is done.

Guys, some of you are utterly pathetic. There aren't any butts around here that need kissing, well, except perhaps Tony's, Scott's, Cary's, and mine. ;)

Going after anyone here, whether they're a so-called insider or not, is verbotin. Stick to the topic at hand and don't try and pick a fight. Yes, what happened last night was beyond silly. Some people wanted to be cute. But there's no need for you to get worked up by it if that happens.

Also, rest assured, no one thread is going to cause the site to slow down. We've had hundreds and hundreds of people on at all hours of the day and night trying to watch what's posted here and talk about it. We've had Scott and Cary busting their butts doing what they can to make this board run as fast as possible, and identified some long term things to do that can make that happen in the future, as onerous and complicated and disruptive as it'll be.

Thanks for bearing with us through the dial-up like moments. And have a good day!

What happened last night had NOTHING to do with me or other posters other than the insiders. The two of them acted like children and then BB deleted the thread. I WASNT involved. How many times do you want me to say that?
That is exactly what happened. It was an immature stunt that caused me to lose respect for anyone that would do it.

ETA: Sorry, John, I didn't see your note. I've said my peace on this.

Archived