Let's show up and give them a warm welcome home

crowmst3k!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen more Orioles gear today in Baltimore than any day since Opening Day. While eating lunch, I saw two Markakis T-shirts and a Wieters T-shirt out of 25 people, and got complimented on my Orioles hoodie.

Monday is usually the worst attendance of any day in baseball. I don't see more then 18,000. I think the weekend and if the O's have a good stretch with the Texas games might be some really nice crowds. The Saturday game ,that was the statue day might have been sold out. Mother's Day is not always a great draw either. Get your Mom or wife a nice sun hat.

I will be there tonight, Wednesday and Friday. I really don't expect more than 20,000 tonight, but taking 2-3 of 4 from Texas could mean 35,000+ on Friday. I am hoping there where will be a good ovation for Chris Davis before his first at bat.

I'm flying up tomorrow for Tuesday and Wednesdays games ;)

That's OK. I'll get my revenge in the final 3 games of the season at OPACY, in which I will get "Fan of the Game" for one of them, and the extra perks that go along with that (the "Fan of the Game" for the final 3 games of the season gets considerably more than the "Fan of the Game" gets for the other 78 games of the year at OPACY). :boogie: :)

I'm going tonight, tomorrow and Saturday. Section 330. I'd be down to meet somewhere for a beer for a few innings.

Headed to Sliders pregame for $2 Natty Boh Drafts, across from Yard.... Lawyer buddy (Ken - needs 2nd job now adays) will tend bar outside.... Wearing Lt. blue shorts, old black BELIEVE t-shirt and old HTS O's hat w/Miller Genuine Draft on side.... All other O's clothing waiting for laundry day!

If there was a bump in attendance after the great road trip and the epic 17 inning win, it wasn't noticeable.

I was there and you would have thought it was a little league game instead of a game involving the two best teams in the AL.

Still 132 games to go and the O's have lost alot of fans over the years. As have been said in many threads.the fans won't be back till July at the earliest. The O's would have to be winning and in a real pennant race. The rest of the week should be low attendance with a little spike over the weekend. Saturday,because of the ticket exchange and Mother's day might not be big attendance days. The O's will have some good crowds for the Phillies and a little less for the Nats. To get the fans to come to weekday games will take alot more winning. We shall see if the good start is a memory in July.

The O's have the eighth worst attendance in baseball and is trending down.

That was a pretty disappointing crowd after the great road trip, but I can't say I was that surprised. They'll have to keep winning until school gets out to see weeknight attendance have any significant pickup.

Archived