Berken & Pomeranz Up ; Hunter & Paulino Down

Brendan25

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I only see two options used so there is probably one left but he had 5 year 112 day of service time at the beginning of the season which would allow him to refuse the option if he wants and become a free agent. It up to him but he loses his $1M contract if he refuses the option to Norfolk.

Yeah, sounds like you're right. This was Roch's verbage.

Paulino would have been out of options if he didn't grant the Orioles permission to send him down without passing him through waivers as part of his minor league deal.

Agreed. Paulino had one passed ball on a nasty pitch, big deal. Nobody is perfect. They just want to evaluate Exposito. My gut tells me both of these guys are pretty darn good.

Who is Teagarden anyways?? :)

Huh? Paulino had a dropped third strike that hit him square in the middle of the glove! If the batter had run to first a run might have scored since the runner on third easily crossed the plate.

Huh? Paulino had a dropped third strike that hit him square in the middle of the glove! If the batter had run to first a run might have scored since the runner on third easily crossed the plate.

Plus multiple foul tip that were unheld. Buck is spoiled with Wieters.

Plus multiple foul tip that were unheld. Buck is spoiled with Wieters.

I think Expo throws better then Paulino as well. I am not sure what horrible acts a stolen base perpetrated upon Buck in his childhood but it is clear that a deep seated resentment has remained.

Archived