Yankee Road Uniforms

brianod

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Nick Swisher's slim Lucite clutch (his good-luck charm on the bench) to Derek Jeter's grimace-inducing too-tighty whities, there's nothing like the road uniforms of the MFYs for navigating cobblestones of Boston or enjoying a romantic evening stroll through the Inner Harbor. The clothes are always the main event--as they should be. From the kicky belts to the tried-and-true veterans of fashion week like A-Rod's Celine handbags and sober grey suiting to the season's new favorites like Dries Van Noten's eye-blinding black hose and athletic-chic baseball caps and jackets, these are our street-style gold medalists.

From Nick Swisher's slim Lucite clutch (his good-luck charm on the bench) to Derek Jeter's grimace-inducing too-tighty whities, there's nothing like the road uniforms of the MFYs for navigating cobblestones of Boston or enjoying a romantic evening stroll through the Inner Harbor. The clothes are always the main event--as they should be. From the kicky belts to the tried-and-true veterans of fashion week like A-Rod's Celine handbags and sober grey suiting to the season's new favorites like Dries Van Noten's eye-blinding black hose and athletic-chic baseball caps and jackets, these are our street-style gold medalists.

i-said-what.jpg

I'm gonna get flamed, but I like the look of their road jerseys. Nothing about the team, the players, anything...I just think their road unis have a very understated, classic look to them.

While I'm setting myself up for neg rep points, I've always thought the 70's/80's Boston road jersey looks great.

hqs93urgc2neoe3keehalc31p.gif

I'm gonna get flamed, but I like the look of their road jerseys. Nothing about the team, the players, anything...I just think their road unis have a very understated, classic look to them.

While I'm setting myself up for neg rep points, I've always thought the 70's/80's Boston road jersey looks great.

You just got a greenie from me.

:laughlol: Is that out of the J. Peterman Catalog?

Mariners home uniforms.

Of course if you need to induce vomiting, nothing beats the Miami Marlins' hats. Or stadium. Or owner. Or manager. Or home run... thing.

I actually like the Marlins' home whites. And their hats. And their stadium.

:leaving:

hqs93urgc2neoe3keehalc31p.gif

They look like kids garanimals from the 70's:)

Archived