5-16 in BBQ Central!

scOtt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I flipped over to the nats during the commercial. Their commentators are awful-anyone know what the plans for this weekend are? Only way I'll be able to take it is if they add Palmer. Honestly it's time they treat it like a normal

Series-both teams are good.

FFS...with the MASN HD sidebars inside the FiOS 1 HD sidebars during the commercials, half the screen is gone!

There are FiOS cables hanging from a telephone pole about 1/8 mile from my house. I offered to pay Verizon the cost of having them bring it to my premises plus a whopping 50% profit, and offered to buy their most expensive monthly plan, and they turned it down. Talked to all kinds of higher-up managers to no avail. Can't get FiOS that I could probably bring to my own door if I had a 1/8 mile roll of fiber. Of course it wouldn't be underground, but I'm not picky ;)

And then I hear people online complaining that their FiOS sucks or that they were offered it but don't want it, and I just bury my head in my hands. I don't know how Verizon makes business decisions, but they are pretty much as backwards and as clueless as they come in terms of their landlines. I am SO fed up with them.

Yankee pen is a bit thin right now. Kuroda is a pro he knows he has to absorb some more punishment for the good of the team.

Good. I hope that the entire Yankee team is a bunch of pros, and they all take beatings every game that they play. :thumbsup1:

Archived