Happy Birthday Matt Wieters

Easternshoreguy2

So did Shoemaker. And he destroyed the O's.

Jared Weaver career numbers against O's: .220/.262/.340 - .602 OPS, 3.29 ERA, 1.000 WHIP

Last year against the O's (when he was struggling, too): .163/.200/.256 - .456 OPS, 2.19 ERA, 0.649 WHIP in 12 1/3 IP

It wouldn't shock me to see Ubaldo struggle early and put the O's in a very big hole...all the while Weaver's changeup completely flummoxing the O's like Shoemaker's did tonight.

An interesting stat about Weaver this year:

He's thrown his changeup more than any other pitch and batters are only hitting 259 off of it.

That said, Shoemaker does have much better stuff than Weaver. And Weaver's other pitches are getting hit hard.

I'm looking forward to Kim being in the lineup as I think Kim is going to have a nice game.

I think we win tomorrow. I am generally a negative fan(don't like getting my hopes up).....I've been fairly high on this team. We have a top 5 manager that knows how to navigate these kind of games. I like our chances tomorrow. If we come out of this road trip with a 6-3 type record....then call me optimistic.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So did Shoemaker. And he destroyed the O's.

Jared Weaver career numbers against O's: .220/.262/.340 - .602 OPS, 3.29 ERA, 1.000 WHIP

Last year against the O's (when he was struggling, too): .163/.200/.256 - .456 OPS, 2.19 ERA, 0.649 WHIP in 12 1/3 IP

It wouldn't shock me to see Ubaldo struggle early and put the O's in a very big hole...all the while Weaver's changeup completely flummoxing the O's like Shoemaker's did tonight.

An interesting stat about Weaver this year:

He's thrown his changeup more than any other pitch and batters are only hitting 259 off of it.

That said, Shoemaker does have much better stuff than Weaver. And Weaver's other pitches are getting hit hard.

I'm looking forward to Kim being in the lineup as I think Kim is going to have a nice game.

Well, he's sucked as of late. Anyone can be good in any game, but no reason to build him up as anything more imposing than any other pitcher we will face.

Archived