Sun:Grimsley names 3 O's in banned drug case

TWpj

What the hell am I supposed to tell my six-year-old nephew who idolizes Brian Roberts?

That BRob gained a competitive LEGAL(in baseball) advantage that practically everyone else was doing.

You can also tell him that Roberts has the best work ethic on baseball and trains very hard.

THis is much ado about nothin.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're going to give up your allegiance based on heresay and conjecture?

No!!!! I said, if it turns out to be true, I'd have to think about that.

On the other hand, It's not fair that the Orioles are becoming the fall guy for a sports-wide phenomenon.

Anyway, my opinion isn't formed at all... between the lack of facts, my own dismay, and the unfairness of trial by media, I really don't know what my considered reaction is.

But, if it turns out that Brian and Jay and others have only been "pretending" to be good, clean guys, the way I think about them will definitely change for the worse.

That BRob gained a competitive LEGAL(in baseball) advantage that practically everyone else was doing.

You can also tell him that Roberts has the best work ethic on baseball and trains very hard.

THis is much ado about nothin.

Hey SG do you not care about this because 1) you thought they were users or 2) that you don't think using steriods or HGH is bad for the game?

Grimsley doesn't have a ton of credibility, wake me up when someone fails a drug test. Can't say I am that surprised, if there were three players to suspect, those would be the three.

That's correct, Grimley can name anybody he wants to name, but it doesn't make it true. You can't convict or suspend anyone without proof and Grimley has nothing. None of three has failed any drug tests. Case closed until they do.

That's correct, Grimley can name anybody he wants to name, but it doesn't make it true. You can't convict or suspend anyone without proof and Grimley has nothing. None of three has failed any drug tests. Case closed until they do.

I'm surprised that no MLBers have been caught since they implemented the 50-day first offense, 100-day second offense, year ban third offense penalties.

Why do Bonds and our guys get grilled about being juiced when the Yankees have a walking steroid at DH/1B? Just because he confessed he gets in no trouble at all?

(I am in no way defending Bonds at all as I cant stand him.)

Geez... he also gets "Comeback Player of the Year" as well and a pass because he's a MFY.

I'm surprised that no MLBers have been caught since they implemented the 50-day first offense, 100-day second offense, year ban third offense penalties.

They don't test HGH and Grimsley said that most of the switched. Wow who believe Raffy now?? I sure do.

I neither believe it or disbelieve it. I didn't believe Canseco when he fingered Raffy, and I was proven wrong, so if someone is naming these three under oath, it cannot be discounted.

Everyone is a suspect.

Pujols' trainer or whatever was named in this too.

It is what it is. Players have always found ways to cheat or had some kind of advantage throughout the years of the sport. Steroids and HGH are this generation's advantage.

Archived