Erbe is back!!

Flosman

Erbe only pitched to one hitter last night. Did he get hurt? I hope not.

I was listening to the game. Erbe was hit with a ball. I was only halfway listening at the point it happened. I'm not sure if the ball

Was off the bat or thrown, but it sounded like it hit him in the back. They took him out quickly. Ryan Berry had to warm up on the mound and finish for him. I didn't hear anything else after that. Hopefully he is all right and they were just being cautious.

Would you PLEASE stop posting so much, you windbag ??? :laughlol: :)

Actually, I have posted more. I had 500 posts and hit the limit for non-paying posting membership some years ago. Don't know why the numbers read the way they do.

Everybody has to make their own decisions about these things, and I thought for me, personally, there weren't so many advantages to paying for posting. I know many people really enjoy the extra information that comes with plus membership, and I understand and respect that, but for my needs, I didn't think it was worth paying for. For example, the stuff about minor leaguers that is free all over the web is pretty much enough for me.

Also, in those days, a certain poster no longer here was posting a new thread every day about this great new three-way trade idea that involved ten players and had as much chance of happening of me being elected mayor of Sofia, Bulgaria, and telling everyone who had the temerity to disagree with him that they were stupid.

Got a private mail from the site saying that all people in my position would get a free month's posting privileges, so I'm trying it out and seeing if I'll change my mind.

Also, in those days, a certain poster no longer here was posting a new thread every day about this great new three-way trade idea that involved ten players and had as much chance of happening of me being elected mayor of Sofia, Bulgaria, and telling everyone who had the temerity to disagree with him that they were stupid.

I have no idea who you could possibly be referring to. :)

Welcome back, even if only for the month.

Actually, I have posted more. I had 500 posts and hit the limit for non-paying posting membership some years ago. Don't know why the numbers read the way they do.

Everybody has to make their own decisions about these things, and I thought for me, personally, there weren't so many advantages to paying for posting. I know many people really enjoy the extra information that comes with plus membership, and I understand and respect that, but for my needs, I didn't think it was worth paying for. For example, the stuff about minor leaguers that is free all over the web is pretty much enough for me.

Got a private mail from the site saying that all people in my position would get a free month's posting privileges, so I'm trying it out and seeing if I'll change my mind.

It's nice seeing you back. We've obviously purged the site of some people and that has opened up a new set of people who feel comfortable posting. Right now the board has a very nice tone and I think we're finding that more and more people are joining up and being heard. I like the new blood flowing with some of the best of our longtime members. Whether you decide to stick around or not it's good to see you back.

Steve Melewski tweeted about this yesterday..."Brandon Erbe left after facing 1 batter @ Frederickwith a right bicep bruise. Was hit by a thrown ball from catcher."

How bizarre.

Unreal how unlucky that is. At least it's just a bruise.

I remember you from years ago and I always enjoyed your posts. Welcome back and I hope you stay.

Steve Melewski tweeted about this yesterday..."Brandon Erbe left after facing 1 batter @ Frederickwith a right bicep bruise. Was hit by a thrown ball from catcher."

How bizarre.

Some people don't know how to duck.......:rolleyestf:

• 3 weeks later...
....a certain poster no longer here was posting a new thread every day about this great new three-way trade idea that involved ten players and had as much chance of happening of me being elected mayor of Sofia, Bulgaria, and telling everyone who had the temerity to disagree with him that they were stupid.

I could think of a couple of others. But yeah, it's nicer to visit the zoo when the animals are in their cages.

Archived