For what it's worth......

Belkast

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that because of Kershaw? (my guess)

Or Kemp?

Or because it's the NL?

I think AM has more interest in Kershaw than Kemp. I think he is looking at Kershaw, LaRoche, and Ethier package.

Belkast, Do the Dodgers have any interest in Mora?

thanks for all the updates : I like the mariners but getting Kershaw would fill the void left by Bedard, albeit in 09. The other pieces , and the other trades will hopefullly give us the much needed positional players. Having a big three of Low, Guthrie and Kershaw, with what we have on the way, sets up big time to combat the Sox and yanks big time bats they keep buying. We have to have great pitching to solve those teams. Hope this happens soooner rather than later so I can leave the computer for more than a few hours.

You gotta get 3 players for Bedard and two each for Tejada and Roberts, the way I see it. All with serious major league potential. You have to cover yourself with volume in case one or 2 doesn't work out. Isn't Murrow a couple years away or am I confusing him with someone else?

No, but still some mild interest in Tejada.

I wonder if adding Tejada gets them to upgrade Ethier to Kemp and an addition of Hu.

Bedard for Kershaw, Ethier, and LaRoche

Tejada for Wood and Saunders/Santana

Bedard and Tejada for Kershaw, Kemp, LaRoche, and Hu.

It is close. I think I would prefer Brandon (lol) deal. I really like his chances for becoming a superstar.

Yeah, I noticed this over on the Dodgers board on ESPN. Some Dodgers fans think (much like we do) that a change of scenery would do Tejada good.

I bet Joe Torre wants both Bedard and Tejada, to go along with Andruw. If I was him, I sure would anyway...

Archived