vs. JAYS 5/28 Memorial Day

scOtt

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunter looking HORRIBLE, but again the damage is minimized.

Also, those last two pitches of the bottom of the 2nd looked really, really good. If he can just replicate that another 60 times, it might still be 2-0 in the top of the 7th.

There's basically NO chance Hunter isn't replaced with Britton. It's so obvious he's the weakest link.

The question then is when will Zach be ready. That is another reason I would skip Hunter's next start, can Britton be ready by the 9th? If not then pitch Zach the 16th, the Orioles need to take advantage of these off-days. They could send Hunter down for Chavez tomorrow if they go to a 4 man, or put Eveland in the rotation for a couple of starts.

There's basically NO chance Hunter isn't replaced with Britton. It's so obvious he's the weakest link.

Obvious. I think Zach pitches once more. Only went 5 last time IIRC. He'll pitch for Balmer on May 36th or so...

Did Bordick just say that Vizquel probably has 1,000 career sacrifice bunts? I was only half listening.

Anyway, I checked. Bordick was only off by about 750.

Hyperbole for sure. Bordy has faced Omar off enough times to know how much.

Any base runner would be nice. Any base runner at all.

But then we will just get to bemoan and lament our terrible habit of leaving baserunners on, our moral bankruptcy when it comes to situational hitting, and our lamentable predilection for the solo homerun!

Archived