Markakis broke Hamate bone

xian4

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This really hurts. Between losing our #2 hitter and our current pitching we could be headed downhill fast.

I would love to see us make some type of move to try to stay above water.

Exactly, a good organization would act after realizing the likes of Endy Chavez and Ryan Flaherty ain't gonna cut it...let's see what DD has got. Busy guy, draft on Monday too.

Exactly, a good organization would act after realizing the likes of Endy Chavez and Ryan Flaherty ain't gonna cut it...let's see what DD has got. Busy guy, draft on Monday too.

Maybe call and see if the Phillies have soured on Brown.

White Sox

30 Alejandro De Aza L-L 6'0" 190 Apr 11, 1984

1 Kosuke Fukudome L-R 6'0" 200 Apr 26, 1977

18 Brent Lillibridge R-R 5'11" 185 Sep 18, 1983

51 Alex Rios R-R 6'5" 215 Feb 18, 1981

24 Dayan Viciedo R-R 5'11" 240 Mar 10, 1989

Phillies

15 John Mayberry R-R 6'6" 225 Dec 21, 1983

3 Hunter Pence R-R 6'4" 220 Apr 13, 1983

10 Juan Pierre L-L 5'11" 175 Aug 14, 1977

8 Shane Victorino S-R 5'9" 190 Nov 30, 1980

How much for Hunter Pence ?

White Sox

30 Alejandro De Aza L-L 6'0" 190 Apr 11, 1984

1 Kosuke Fukudome L-R 6'0" 200 Apr 26, 1977

18 Brent Lillibridge R-R 5'11" 185 Sep 18, 1983

51 Alex Rios R-R 6'5" 215 Feb 18, 1981

24 Dayan Viciedo R-R 5'11" 240 Mar 10, 1989

Phillies

15 John Mayberry R-R 6'6" 225 Dec 21, 1983

3 Hunter Pence R-R 6'4" 220 Apr 13, 1983

10 Juan Pierre L-L 5'11" 175 Aug 14, 1977

8 Shane Victorino S-R 5'9" 190 Nov 30, 1980

How much for Hunter Pence ?

I would say Pence is untouchable. I'd be interested in Brown depending on the price.

The Dodgers have been making calls in regards to acquiring position players, but thus far haven't had much success, reports ESPN's Buster Olney (Twitter links). The Dodgers have found "no real match" in what is thus far an "extremely limited market," writes Olney, who notes that the team had been exploring trade opportunities even before Matt Kemp's latest hamstring injury.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2012/05/dodgers-asking-about-available-position-players.html

This could be telling of the problem we will run into trying to trade for a replacement.

This is an interesting turn of events...I think DD and Buck are going to have to get creative on this one. Reynolds in the OF is worth a shot. Flaherty with extended playing time could be an interesting experiment though I doubt it would bode well in terms of production, but who knows? The AAA OF is very unimpressive. Lew Ford is the best option? Like I said...I hope they get creative.

C'mon second epidural. You just gotta hope that the pitching can pick it up in a major major way as unlikely as that seems at the moment. We just need complete game shutouts from everyone on the staff for 2-3 turns in the rotation in a row. Calm down everyone, they got this.

This is an interesting turn of events ... I think D.D. and Buck are going to have to get creative on this one. Reynolds in the OF is worth a shot. Flaherty with extended playing time could be an interesting experiment though I doubt it would bode well in terms of production, but who knows? The AAA OF is very unimpressive. Lew Ford is the best option? Like I said...I hope they get creative.

They've been doing that all year long, particularly with the Baltimore-Norfolk shuttle.

I'm confident that they will continue to do so (get creative). :)

This is an interesting turn of events...I think DD and Buck are going to have to get creative on this one. Reynolds in the OF is worth a shot. Flaherty with extended playing time could be an interesting experiment though I doubt it would bode well in terms of production, but who knows? The AAA OF is very unimpressive. Lew Ford is the best option? Like I said...I hope they get creative.

Ryan Flaherty is batting less than .150 and you think Lew Ford is a bad option? If we go forward with Flaherty as a serious option, we deserve to lose.

Archived