vs. RAYS 6/1

scOtt

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember last year when Brandon Snyder got hit by a ground ball when running between first and second? Don't think he ever saw another ab with the O's again. Could the same happen to Hall or Tollie? Could be. Buck remembers bad plays.

ok- no way tolleson should have been going there. And yes I think Hall should have been hustling more.... question though- if the ball was hit deep enough for tolleson to even be able to think about tagging, then IMO Hall needs to be going full bore there. My problem is I never got to see the damn play because they have put 4 straight Emergency message alerts on the Tv about the tornado warning here in frederick co.

Hope the tornado in Frederick isn't as bad as the tornado in Tampa right now.

My problem is I never got to see the damn play because they have put 4 straight Emergency message alerts on the Tv about the tornado warning here in frederick co.

Yeah, I hate those! Used to get that all the time with Comcast. Still get it at work too. It's been storming pretty bad here on and off all day, windy and rain here in Frederick. Right now it's settled down mostly.

There are reasons Bill Hall and Steve Tolleson are AAAA players...I have not watched much, and I've done most of my updating via this board, but it sounds like Chen was dealing pretty much after the 1st...yes, it sucks he gave up 5, but the offense has been pathetic.

I was referring more to the overall team effort. I agree that Chen settled in very nicely and that should not be overlooked (it wasn't actually being mentioned in this thread).

I was referring more to the overall team effort. I agree that Chen settled in very nicely and that should not be overlooked (it wasn't actually being mentioned in this thread).

I mentioned Chen settling in and allowing us not to have to overwork the bullpen so that we have a chance tomorrow and sunday.

Just saw the replay. I change my opinion: Hall wasn't loafing it in, even if he wasn't running at absolute full speed; the dumb decision was either Tolleson's or Kirby's running on Upton when he was squared up to throw and is well-known to have a good arm.

Archived