Is there any answer for Reynolds?

Gurgi

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, you're enjoying yourself tonight, aren't you?
LJ taking a page out of RZNJ's book but deftly and with subtlety....well played counselor!

I don't really mean anything by it (I got myself in the last one). Just enjoying what appears to be an imminent sweep.

Reynolds OPS now at .808.

One thing I like about Buck is that he seems to know how to stick with guys so that they contribute as opposed to falling through some rabbit hole. He did it with Gregg, did it with Reynolds, and even with Davis to a lesser extent.

I don't really mean anything by it (I got myself in the last one). Just enjoying what appears to be an imminent sweep.

Reynolds OPS now at .808.

People need to appreciate what Reynolds' strong points are, instead of dwelling on the negative all the time. The dude gets on base at a solid clip and when his HR bat is hot, he's a beast. What's his OBP after this game?

People need to appreciate what Reynolds' strong points are, instead of dwelling on the negative all the time. The dude gets on base at a solid clip and when his HR bat is hot, he's a beast. What's his OBP after this game?

This is all true but even Buck couldn't deal with him not being able to throw to first. I think people would have been more understanding if he hadn't have been killing us defensively and not just offensively.

This is all true but even Buck couldn't deal with him not being able to throw to first. I think people would have been more understanding if he hadn't have been killing us defensively and not just offensively.

Yeah. The OH has long been a pretty understanding place.

He really wasn't killing us at 3B. We managed to win in spite of 6 E's there, and he is helping us win at 1B.

Its a lot easier to look at Reynolds face

when he isnt playing third base.

Now he isnt hurting our chance

to make it to a postseason dance!

No more butterfingers

just a guy hitting mammoth dingers!

Holla!

It looks to me like Mark is getting away from the all or nothing approach with two strikes. He's shortening his swing and getting base hits as opposed to striking out 3 times per game.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Archived