Draft 2012 - Your Opinion

I would be really interested in hearing what those who actually did some research prior to the draft and do have some knowledge think of this year's draft of the O's.

How does the draft strategy differ from Jordan's. Who are the overslot guys in later rounds?

And most importantly what do you think of the O's draft this year?

I would be really interested in hearing what those who actually did some research prior to the draft and do have some knowledge think of this year's draft of the O's.

How does the draft strategy differ from Jordan's. Who are the overslot guys in later rounds?

And most importantly what do you think of the O's draft this year?

I know this is not adressed to me, but the whole strategy changed with the new CBA. Their really are not any overslot in the traditional sense. There are some guys that might get some money that was saved from the first 10 round's allotment. I like the draft. Very straight forward, no Delmonico's though.

I know this is not adressed to me, but the whole strategy changed with the new CBA. Their really are not any overslot in the traditional sense. There are some guys that might get some money that was saved from the first 10 round's allotment. I like the draft. Very straight forward, no Delmonico's though.

Thanks weams. Unfortunately I did not have as much time to follow the draft this year than in previous years.

And of course this was also addressed at you :)

Archived