Nats vs Yankees

dlupinetti

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to root for the Nats but they have 2 Jim Hunters in the booth X 1000. I can't stand it. I found myself hoping the Jays won this weekend to shut them up.

It's like Dan Dierdork doing Steeler games Blaaaaaaaaaaah!

It's way too early to be "rooting" for any team to beat another team to help us out in the standings. If we're still in it on September 1 I'll start rooting for other teams, but for now the O's just need to keep winning and not worry about what other teams are doing.

It's way too early to be "rooting" for any team to beat another team to help us out in the standings. If we're still in it on September 1 I'll start rooting for other teams, but for now the O's just need to keep winning and not worry about what other teams are doing.

But due to the fact that play-offs are serperate brackets for the NL and AL, NL teams beating AL teams would always help us out no matter what (unless it was beating us of coarse).

Anytime an NL team is playing an AL East team its a no brainer on who we should all want to win. If people dislike the Nats to the point where they simply wouldnt pull for them vs the Yanks then thats beyond absurd. Would you root for the Skins to beat the Steelers?

Of course I would.

Then again I am a Skins fan.

Can't bring myself to root for a team stolen from another city in my lifetime.

Anytime an N.L. team is playing an A.L. East team, it's a no-brainer on who we should all want to win. If people dislike the Nats to the point where they simply wouldn't pull for them vs. the Yanks, then that's beyond absurd. Would you root for the 'Skins to beat the Steelers?

This year, it's a no-brainer. Thank goodness for that. :smile11:

Because from 2008-2011, I always rooted for Tampa Bay to win all of their games in which they weren't playing the Orioles from late June on. :o

Anytime an NL team is playing an AL East team its a no brainer on who we should all want to win. If people dislike the Nats to the point where they simply wouldnt pull for them vs the Yanks then thats beyond absurd. Would you root for the Skins to beat the Steelers?

But I'd root for any team playing against the Landoverians with the exception of the Steelers, Patriots, Colts, or Bengals. I don't know what it is about it, probably has to do with being in Howard County and having so many of their fans around here.

The Nationals have really been helping the Orioles by beating up on the Sox and Jays. Let's hope it continues against the Yankees.

I don't like or dislike the Nats. I hope they do well though because I am really curious what they will do with Strasburg once he hits his yearly innings count and they are still in the playoff hunt. I just can't see them shutting him down if they make the playoffs.

Archived