vs. PIRATES 6/14

OFFNY

Good evening O's fans!! Just checking in...

Here's a little reality check. It's a Thursday night. The Pirates are in town. And the stadium is Rocking!!!!!

I'm not sure what makes me happier. Watching the O's pound a winning team that isn't the Sox or Yanks.... Or watching a mid-week game that is packed full if O's fans.

This is like a dream come true.

Let's Go Birds!!!!!!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is thankfully a category of player we are missing this year, but I was thinking of BRob....who is obviously proving the pessimists wrong.

Yeah, that was an unpleasant series of opinions.

Here's a little reality check. It's a Thursday night. The Pirates are in town. And the stadium is Rocking!!!!!

I'm not sure what makes me happier. Watching the O's pound a winning team that isn't the Sox or Yanks.... Or watching a mid-week game that is packed full if O's fans.

Let's Go Birds!!!!!!!

Agreed, but I feel bad for any Pirates fans--esp. families-- that made the trip. Seemed to be more of them last night.

Good evening O's fans!! Just checking in ...

Here's a little reality check. It's a Thursday night. The Pirates are in town. And the stadium is Rocking !!!!!

I'm not sure what makes me happier. Watching the O's pound a winning team that isn't the Sox or the Yanks .... or watching a mid-week game that is packed full if O's fans.

Let's Go, Birds!!!!!!!

Hi, Todd. :)

Eveland not happy w/ his performance. Shaking his head as he walked toward the dugout. I hope they just leave him in there for the 9th, even though they've already warmed up Strop.

Let's Go Birds!!!!!!!

I want to play the Pirates 81 times a year.

Archived