@ Mets 6/18: BEAT DICKEY

Sanfran327

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about jake not give up a hit to the ****ing pitcher

It happens. Not to make excuses for him because there are none but he never gets away with a mistake. I have never seem a pitcher in my life allow so many runs in bunches.

Come on, Jake pitched his ass off tonight. He doesn't deserve to get killed. There were two outs. Only two XBH.

Giving up a Hit to the pitcher and a walk to load the bases make his giving up the homerun a killer rather than just an obstacle..same old same old....he looks good but then his head explodes...

This the single most ignorant post I have seen on this website in years. Daniel Cabrera. Are you kidding me with this garbage?

I beat you to it, dan-O, but boy am I glad you realize it.

I was hugely impressed by Jake tonight; far more so than Matusz on Friday night, FWIW. Feel terrible for the guy.

Oh, please.

About the intelligent, reason based response I'd expect from someone who is completely ignoring reality.

We've got 1 hit in 7 innings off the guy. He hasn't allowed an earned run in 40 innings.

But yeah, 4 runs in 2 innings is totally doable.

Good lord. Pass that cheeba.

Wow, Wieters looked completely discouraged on that swing. He wasn't even looking toward the ball halfway through the swing, like "Ok, if I just swing anywhere maybe I'll luck out and hit the ball since I have no idea where it's going anyway."

Archived