vs. INDIANS 7/01

OFFNY

This post has thrust me into the Hall of Fame. I would like to thank my family, the Orioles Hangout organization for believing in me, and keeping me here for so long. I couldn't have done it without you guys!

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladies and gentleman..The Orioles may have lost a game, but they have found a pitcher. His name is Miguel Gonzalez.

Miguel Gonz?lez

Baltimore Orioles – No. 50

Pitcher

Born: May 27, 1984 (age 28)

Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Bats: Right Throws: Right

MLB debut

May 29, 2012 for the Baltimore Orioles

Teams

Baltimore Orioles (2012–present)..and HOPEFULLY LONG FUTURE!!!

We've seen this song and dance before. Pitcher new to the league, looks great, book gets out, and he gets his ass handed to him and has a short career. We're just as likely to have this happen as we are to have found a long term solution in the rotation, based on what he's done today.

This post has thrust me into the Hall of Fame. I would like to thank my family, the Orioles Hangout organization for believing in me, and keeping me here for so long. I couldn't have done it without you guys!

You're welcome!

Seems like ever since Roberts came back we have sucked.. just a coincidence but still..

It's more related to Markakis' injury if you ask me. I think the team will improve when Nick returns. Not saying we'll get red hot but I think having Nick back will help a ton.

It's more related to Markakis' injury if you ask me. I think the team will improve when Nick returns. Not saying we'll get red hot but I think having Nick back will help a ton.

We will be 10 games back by then.

It will be nice having two OFs.

Ladies and gentleman..The Orioles may have lost a game, but they have found a pitcher. His name is Miguel Gonzalez.

Miguel Gonz?lez

Baltimore Orioles ? No. 50

Pitcher

Born: May 27, 1984 (age 28)

Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Bats: Right Throws: Right

MLB debut

May 29, 2012 for the Baltimore Orioles

Teams

Baltimore Orioles (2012?present)..and HOPEFULLY LONG FUTURE!!!

I wonder if Buck will keep him in the BP or do the right thing and start him.

Archived