Please feel free to request gifs! (Thank you Tony)

tinamodotti

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really?

Its a great job by Tina, but I see no real difference in the two deliveries. Please xplain me Lucy!

I think it shows very minor mechanical tweaks. Chris himself talks about initial hand position. I see a load difference this year and as someone noted in the other thread. I see more drive and power. The physical comparision of the tale of two TIllmas is what I find most striking.

I think it shows very minor mechanical tweaks. Chris himself talks about initial hand position. I see a load difference this year and as someone noted in the other thread. I see more drive and power. The physical comparision of the tale of two TIllmas is what I find most striking.

Front shoulder is more closed through his drive to home plate in his delivery last night and compared to year-over-year. He's left shoulder isn't flying open as his hips are rotating towards home/getting his right arm into throwing position.

Which is why you were left brokenhearted by Bikini Armstrong :D

:agree: Love to see dip's PM's to (his latest "Dulcinea", Tina)....

I'd like the AJ/Chris Davis multiple arm/elbow homerun bash - thanks!

Please get one of Buck Yelling at Jake on the mound. Thanks
When did this happen?
Found it... it was in the 4th inning after the leadoff walk. It looked like a normal conversation until Buck was leaving the pitching mound and you could definitely see some frustration, possibly an f-bomb.

Watching MASN, you can see the back of Buck's head and Arrieta's face. If, however, you use MLB.TV and watch the Angels' broadcast, they zoomed out for a trivia thing during that mound conversation and you can see the whole infield. As Buck walks out, Wieters and Andino immediately start jogging towards the mound to join them (and the rest of the infield take a few steps in as well). But then, without any visible cue from Buck, they all stopped and went back to their positions without making it halfway to the mound. Either Buck said something or they could just see it in his face.

The Angles broadcasters picked up on this immediately and called it a "chewing out" and a "bad sign when everyone stays away from the mound like that"

Archived