Please feel free to request gifs! (Thank you Tony)

tinamodotti

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to Tony's generosity, I no longer need to worry about post count.

If you have any GIF requests as the season progresses, please let me know and I'll do my best to get them. Feel free to PM me or email: tinamodottioriole@gmail.com

As you might have guessed from my Pie Helmet expose (:laughlol:), I love the minutia and random stuff just as much as the highlight reel plays. Putting the gifs/vids together really is a labor of love.

Here's hoping the Orioles give us many more gifable moments!

I just gave you the bird, Tina. I tried to, anyway.

How long does it take for the Gif request to get filled? Buck one been out for 2 days now.

I was afraid something like this was going to happen....geez, people do have lives they lead and work too! I was kind of amazed at the amount that already came out.

Please get one of Buck Yelling at Jake on the mound. Thanks

I watched it and there is really nothing to see, it's just the two of them standing there. I don't have access to Buck's uniform microphone.

How long does it take for the Gif request to get filled? Buck one been out for 2 days now.

Since it's on a volunteer basis, I do it when I have time. It does take a bit of time and a few software programs, so I can't do it in 20 seconds on my phone.

Feel free to post your own gifs though! I certainly don't have a monopoly on them.

Archived