Please feel free to request gifs! (Thank you Tony)

tinamodotti

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Tina for posting and thanks to you for posting the link. The best part is after the batter strikes out, he stands there for a second like he is contemplating what just happened.....just awesome!

Edit: Sorry, tried to quote Billy's last post...

Buck got snubbed again!!!

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=23382669&topic_id=10025018&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_23382669&v=3

After Adam's three run homer tonight, Buck puts out his hand to JJ and Nick and gets ignored. He does the same close-hand-fist-shake that he did when Reynolds snubbed him earlier this year.

We need this in gif form please!

Buck got snubbed again!!!

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=23382669&topic_id=10025018&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_23382669&v=3

After Adam's three run homer tonight, Buck puts out his hand to JJ and Nick and gets ignored. He does the same close-hand-fist-shake that he did when Reynolds snubbed him earlier this year.

We need this in gif form please!

And while you're doing that, could you get a GIF of me and my brother botching the catch of the ball? Pretty sure the ball hit his hands as I was going for it. LOL

Observing from the stands yesterday, Chen trying to swat away the bee/flying bug from his face was hilarious. Not sure if it was as funny on camera, or if it even made the broadcast. It should have though, he was about to throw a pitch.

I would love a GIF of Mark Reynolds sliding (if you call it that) home in the first Yankee game 7/30.

Thanks in advance.

Haha yes, Weams! I was literally about to request the same. My two requests in this thread have now been one of Mark flailing after getting hit right in the chest with a pitch, and now Mark, well, flailing into home plate.

Haha yes, Weams! I was literally about to request the same. My two requests in this thread have now been one of Mark flailing after getting hit right in the chest with a pitch, and now Mark, well, flailing into home plate.

Mike Bordick stiffled a guffaw. He described it as "crashing."

Archived