Orioles are "going hard" after Zack Greinke

Greg

I think he's a jackass a lot of the time and passes-off poorly-informed/spiteful opinions as expert objectivity. But I listen to what he says, because he's not dumb. He is what he is.

This, I don't see how anyone can say they don't understand why people hate him. He is a world class douche.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When is he ever a douche to someone who doesn't deserve being treated like a douche?

Keith, is that you?

When someone asks him a question, baseball related and he replies in a schrute-bag fashion, that's not "an idiot being treated like an idiot". He's takes douche to a whole new level. I agree with LJ, he's not dumb.

Keith, is that you?

When someone asks him a question, baseball related and he replies in a schrute-bag fashion, that's not "an idiot being treated like an idiot". He's takes douche to a whole new level. I agree with LJ, he's not dumb.

Maybe you could give me an example because I clearly don't feel that way.

Are you serious? He has an agenda? Do you think he hates the Orioles?

I think he, like may perhaps, doesn't care for PA. He's likely got good reason for that, but his addition of PA + anything = It's sucks, it's wrong, is an embarrassment to MLB, is a bit over the top. His comments about DD not developing Bundy properly is an example. Classic example of PA + Hiring of DD = nothing can go well.

Both analysts on MLB Network (Larry Bowa and idk the other guy) said that the O's trading for Greinke makes no sense because we can't compete with the Rangers, Yankees, or Angels. This just seemed stupid to me because the way you compete is to get better players! The host was the only one who seemed to understand the point of: We are in contention for a wild card spot for the first time in forever and the fans want to see a winner/buyer for once so why not now?

Both analysts on MLB Network (Larry Bowa and idk the other guy) said that the O's trading for Greinke makes no sense because we can't compete with the Rangers, Yankees, or Angels. This just seemed stupid to me because the way you compete is to get better players! The host was the only one who seemed to understand the point of: We are in contention for a wild card spot for the first time in forever and the fans want to see a winner/buyer for once so why not now?

That would be a poor comment if that's what they said. Trading for Greinke is a no brainer. The debate occurs when you see who it is your you're willing to trade for Greinke.

Just an fyi...Joe Magrane. Not one of my favorites for the MLB Network.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Magrane

That would be a poor comment if that's what they said. Trading for Greinke is a no brainer. The debate occurs when you see who it is your you're willing to trade for Greinke.

Exactly.

1) Are the O's closer to a championship with or without Zach Greinke?

2) Are the O's closer to a championship with Greinke but without Machado?

Besides, Texas and the Yankees will probably win their divisions. It's really going to come down to us vs the usual suspects for the WC spots. That extra WC spot makes me want to go for it even more.

I really wish I knew the Brewers' asking price...

Archived