The condensed version of yesterday

Frobby

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont do that.I am very honest!

With all due respect, I was in some of the game threads last year, and you got upset whenever we lost. And considering how much we lost... well, I'm sure you can put two-and-two together.

We all want the team to succeed, Cindy. It would've been nice to build a winner around Bedard, Roberts, Tejada, Mora, etc., but that boat has sailed already. If we make no moves, we're going to finish in 4th place IF we're lucky. Do you really want that?

Isn't the delay with the Dodgers or any team for that matter probably partly due to the Mitchell report being released tomorrow at 2 PM? If you were a GM and trading for veterans there is very limited downside on seeing the outcome of the Mitchell report first to avoid the possible backlash which might occur if you just acquired players specified in that report. I know I would.

Isn't the delay with the Dodgers or any team for that matter probably partly due to the Mitchell report being released tomorrow at 2 PM? If you were a GM and trading for veterans there is very limited downside on seeing the outcome of the Mitchell report first to avoid the possible backlash which might occur if you just acquired players specified in that report. I know I would.

I used to think that was the case, but after Guillen scored a big contract, Im not so sure it is an issue for teams.

I know everyone hates me:o

I have been thru alot of sadness.Im hanging on by a thread.

I love My Os!

I don't hate you Cindy. I often get attached to some of my favorite O's and will hate it if they are traded. But I do understand the need for it to happen even though it makes me sad. But I admire you. You are one of the few here who openly admits to her feelings for the players themselves as people. Alot of what goes on here has all the compassion of a bunch of race track touts handicapping the next trizacta or a bunch of stock brokers comparing their portfolios. :)

I was actually encouraged by the fact that the media didn't have the trade. When the trade gets into the public it doesn't get done. The big trades are the ones that come out of no where, and aren't reported on until they are almost done. That's what happened in the Cabrera deal. No one thought the Tigers were in until it was almost done. I still don't think this trade is over. I ultimately think it gets done.

I am sure BB, Belkast, and Peace are as dissapointed as we are. They received some information from their contacts and they believed things were happening. I know I am new to this board, but I have to feel these guys are hard at work right now trying to find out what is happening. We just have to wait. Dan Connelly was just on Bob Haynie's show and said he thought a Bedard deal might happen this week as well. Keep up the reporting insiders, I am sure you will let us know when a deal is coming close.

I don't hate you Cindy. I often get attached to some of my favorite O's and will hate it if they are traded. But I do understand the need for it to happen even though it makes me sad. But I admire you. You are one of the few here who openly admits to her feelings for the players themselves as people. Alot of what goes on here has all the compassion of a bunch of race track touts handicapping the next trizacta or a bunch of stock brokers comparing their portfolios. :)

A big Thank You!!;)

With all due respect, I was in some of the game threads last year, and you got upset whenever we lost. And considering how much we lost... well, I'm sure you can put two-and-two together.

We all want the team to succeed, Cindy. It would've been nice to build a winner around Bedard, Roberts, Tejada, Mora, etc., but that boat has sailed already. If we make no moves, we're going to finish in 4th place IF we're lucky. Do you really want that?

Of course I dont want them to ever lose.

I would love them if they NEVER won again.I love the Os with my heart!

I dont lie.

I know everyone hates me

I have been thru alot of sadness.Im hanging on by a thread.

I love My Os!

What he said.

I don't see why people go picking on cindi. These days, with everything she's had going on, that's like beating up your sister who's already crying anyway. She's not screwing anything up. She's just stating her opinion. She is very nice about it too. A lot of us (including me) could benefit from taking some "nice" lessons from cindi.

Plus, she's just in love with BRob. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see why anybody fusses at her for being in love with BRob. Don't try to talk her out of it. Do you want somebody trying to argue you into not being in love with somebody you love? Jeez, people. She just doesn't wanna see him traded, that's all. She's entitled to that.

What he said.

I don't see why people go picking on cindi. These days, with everything she's had going on, that's like beating up your sister who's already crying anyway. She's not screwing anything up. She's just stating her opinion. She is very nice about it too. A lot of us (including me) could benefit from taking some "nice" lessons from cindi.

Plus, she's just in love with BRob. Nothing wrong with that. I don't see why anybody fusses at her for being in love with BRob. Don't try to talk her out of it. Do you want somebody trying to argue you into not being in love with somebody you love? Jeez, people. She just doesn't wanna see him traded, that's all. She's entitled to that.

you are sweet!:)

Archived