Reminder!! Futures Game!!

Toonces

Who are you talking about, Scott? Bundy didn't play any college ball. And he's not "raw" at all, given age/context.

I mixed him up on the college. :P Duh. But he's getting challenged now. Is what I meant by raw. And still just getting used to playing a whole season. Much less the travel and the grind.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone notice the ball is making a very dull sound coming off everyone's bats? Do they use a different type of wood in the minors or am I just hearing things?

I wouldn't be surprised if the companies saved the best stock for major leaguers but aside from that the bats are the same. Probably an issue with mike placement.

Just showed a bunch of the players talking about what this game means to them. What an odd statement by Bundy! "To be able to call my mom and dad and tell them I'm going to be pitching for the Baltimore Orioles. Or whoever it is..."

Just showed a bunch of the players talking about what this game means to them. What an odd statement by Bundy! "To be able to call my mom and dad and tell them I'm going to be pitching for the Baltimore Orioles. Or whoever it is..."

Why is that odd? He's a professional athlete. I'm sure he knows that trades can happen.

Just an incredible amount of talent on display in this game.

Was pleased to see Hamilton hit that triple, he didn't even run hard out of the box and there still wasn't a throw.

Two laser throws by two US catchers too!

AND MANNY flashing the leather! WOW!!! What a play!

Archived