vs. TWINS 7/18

OFFNY

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice game. I'm not going to draw any conclusions about us dancing, drinking and throwing confetti in October, but the Orioles have avoided a potentially very ugly losing streak by parking a "W" in between.

Huge thanks to Adam Jones, Tommy Hunter and everybody who recorded a putout on defense for returning some degree of sanity to this series against a terrible ballclub.

Very nice game. I'm not going to draw any conclusions about us dancing, drinking and throwing confetti in October, but the Orioles have avoided a potentially very ugly losing streak by parking a "W" in between.

Huge thanks to Adam Jones, Tommy Hunter and everybody who recorded a putout on defense for returning some degree of sanity to this series against a terrible ballclub.

Let's earn the split tomorrow.

Thank you, Mr. Firestone. :) I hope Ringo is happy to hear that many of us still think of his greatness, both past and present. :)

Speaking of Roy, he scooped the Adam Jones fractures the other day. Jones says it hurts him quite a bit but he is doing a better job of ignoring the pain.

Hey, I enjoy the win as much as you guys! Man, yesterday I'm called a fantasylandist and today this. Can't find a group to accept me!

That reminds me of Cher's hit song, Half Breed:

....... "Both sides were against me since the day I was born" ........

Good win last night. Caught the final two and a half innings and was nervous but thankfully they pulled out a win.

Anyone else see Tommy Hunter picking his nose in the dugout? Bordick was talking about him and then the camera gets on hims. I was cracking up as it looked like he was digging for gold. :laughlol:

Archived