Anyone heading to Cleveland?

JDubs

I have seen many different cities, and I love Cleveland. It's strength is its neighborhoods. Little Italy is a nice choice. Tremont and Lakewood are also great neighborhoods to check out and are close to downtown. The West Side Market in Ohio City is awesome. Next to the West Side Market is the Great Lakes Brewery, which I hear is great place to have a beer.

I'm going to the game either tonight or Sunday. Go O's!

I also enjoyed my time in Cleveland when I was there. Great food scene by the way. Check out a restaurant called Lola. One of the best places I have ever been to.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The buffet at the Horseshoe is great, but make sure you sign up for a players card first. Even if you do not play it saves you ten dollars per person on your meal. One card works for the whole family and there is no cost..

I also enjoyed my time in Cleveland when I was there. Great food scene by the way. Check out a restaurant called Lola. One of the best places I have ever been to.

Yes, Lola is supposed to be great. I believe it's owned by Michael Simon from Iron Chef. Someone told me the other day that the Greenhouse Tavern is the best in Cleveland. It's also downtown.

Lake Erie is nice. The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame is on the lake and well worth the price. Edgewater Park is a great park from which to see the lake and skyline -- 5 minutes from downtown.

Yep, the first thing I'd be doing it finding a Michael Symon restaurant, which is what Lola is. No more rep pip for you. :D

Yes, Lola is supposed to be great. I believe it's owned by Michael Simon from Iron Chef. Someone told me the other day that the Greenhouse Tavern is the best in Cleveland. It's also downtown.

Lake Erie is nice. The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame is on the lake and well worth the price. Edgewater Park is a great park from which to see the lake and skyline -- 5 minutes from downtown.

If you do in fact go to the Greenhouse Tavern and aren't concerned about your waistline (hey it's vacation anyway) then get an

order of the animal style frites.

Thought about goig but the 3 pm start tomorrow really screwed things up. Can't take off any work and getting back at midnight isn't worth it. Plus I don't know if I want to drive all that way to see Tillman and Britton pitch

You should go. Fun times await in Cleveland.

You should go. Fun times await in Cleveland.

Fun times in Cleveland today!

Cleveland

Come on down to Cleveland town everyone

Come and look at both of our buildings!

Who the **** still uses a pay phone?

:rofl:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTowWjICv0qE3Zi_CyDGpT3GaTac8PefnQ8a8Ilru_Ti3cdPOJqmqEKHjLKpg

Ahhhhhh...

All this energy callin' me

Back where it comes from

It's such a crude attitude

It's back where it belongs

All the little kids growing up on the skids

Go "Cleveland rocks!", "Cleveland rocks!"

Jumpin' Jene Jene and Movin' James Dean

"Cleveland rocks!", "Cleveland rocks!"

Mamma knows but she don't care

She's got her worries too

Seven kids and a phoneo player

And the rent too

All the little chicks with their chrimson lips

Livin' in sin with a safety pin

I've got some records from World War II

I play 'em just like me grandad do

He was a rocker and I am too

Go "Cleeeveland rocks!"

"Yeah Cleeeveland rocks!"

Cleveland rocks!, Cleveland rocks!

Ohio!

My apologies for the misplaced rant, but why must people always put down cities/places/regions? Is it to feel better about their own choices for where they decided to live? Certainly I like some places better than others, but every city has fun stuff to do.

Archived