Anyone heading to Cleveland?

JDubs

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 full pages of posts, and well over 1,300 views.

A thread that was a well-deserved shot of respectability for loyal Oriole fans who cheer the team on from Boston to San Diego and everywhere in between. .:cool:

Cheers, brother!

Katie Richards ‏@KatieRichards19

That your wife?

Haha! No. This is not my wife. She's in the picture above. Beautiful despite the extreme heat. My twitter understanding is that he gave away dozen gloves yesterday and one today.

I really can't stress enough how amazing the fireworks were. After about 15 minutes and what appeared to be 3 finales...my mouth just dropped open and I was in awe. I thought the whole city was going to burn down.

Can't agree more - even for an aging "fireworks veteran" like myself - never seen better combined with the musical presentation. My friends, who are Cleveland residents and go to many games, says they are famous for that there at Progressive Field.

Can't agree more - even for an aging "fireworks veteran" like myself - never seen better combined with the musical presentation. My friends, who are Cleveland residents and go to many games, says they are famous for that there at Progressive Field.

Then, I feel extremely lucky for randomly getting go experience their fireworks. It was outstanding.

I really do have a bond with Cleveland. My mother was born in her childhood home on W. 47th St. I think it's a parking lot now. I have never been to Cleveland but it is one of my priorities in life. I'm taking my wife and daughter to Providence RI in October, so I just may book us some stuff in Cleveland and fly in from Rhode Island. I sure would love to get a reservation at Lola.

Archived