vs. INDIANS 7/21

OFFNY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RIGHT THERE!!! ... is why I don't sweat Davis on either OF corner. He just called off the SS AND the CF to catch that. And Chris was right to do so.

He has the adavantage that if he calls it and they don't get out of the way, they are the ones to suffer when he runs over them.

RIGHT THERE!!! ... is why I don't sweat Davis on either OF corner. He just called off the SS AND the CF to catch that. And Chris was right to do so.

Scott, I think you're overreacting to a fairly routine play.

When Davis dropped the ball right in his hands on Thursday afternoon, were you good with that ?

When Davis dropped the ball right in his hands on Thursday afternoon, were you good with that ?

Didn't see that. I'm just saying, Davis is athletic and seems to understand every nuance of the game. No matter where he plays.

I think that was more excusable than Pearce breaking back and then racing to get back in the other night on a routine play. Davis has tried to adapt to playing out of position well, and that is his first misplay in the outfield that I was aware of. And I know Davis made the play of the day highlights at least twice in right field.

Archived