vs. INDIANS 7/21

OFFNY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that was more excusable than Pearce breaking back and then racing to get back in the other night on a routeen play. Davis has tried to adapt to playing out of position well, and that is his first misplay in the outfield that I was aware of. And I know Davis made the play of the day highlights at least twice in right field.

I was at the game unable to see the right field corner.. but something happened twice on the day of the Earl Weaver giveaway where he went missing for a bit in that corner. I can only assume he misplayed something there.

I think that was more excusable than Pearce breaking back and then racing to get back in the other night on a routeen play. Davis has tried to adapt to playing out of position well, and that is his first misplay in the outfield that I was aware of. And I know Davis made the play of the day highlights at least twice in right field.

He's also dropped 2 balls right in his hands at first base earlier this season, which is his position. Dropping balls right in your hands shouldn't happen that often, wherever you're playing.

Are you messing with my vicodin-addled brain?

I agree about Davis. He can play where you put him (Reynolds is better at 1st IMO) and you know he can hit albeit a streaky hitter. I think he will contribute for us in the future also.

Archived