vs. ATHLETICS 7/27

OFFNY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not according to PitchFX. Some borderlines haven't gone his way, but nothing drastic. Then he overthrows to Carter, leaves it up and is hit hard.

The fact is, two bad bounces, some borderline tough strike calls, and a bad pitch to Carter and you've got a blowout in the making.

I'm watching MLB, the pitch feature. None of the borderlines were called strikes that I saw. But I do agree about the bounces and the couple of poor pitches. Perhaps not squeezed but a tight zone. As long as it goes both ways, I'm good.

We better get to Jarrod Parker.

I am sick of no names looking good against us. Mills etc

I can take Verlander and Price shutting us out, that is not surprising but for a no namer to do it, come on. I'm tired of that. Better not happen tonight...

I haven't seen one pitch yet that I thought the umpire missed. Britton just struggled. He's got very good stuff but goodness that command is annoying.

We're on the same page. His command issues were the result of very good movement, for the most part. Happy to see that, in the long-run.

We better get to Jarrod Parker.

I am sick of no names looking good against us. Mills etc

I can take Verlander and Price shutting us out, that is not surprising but for a no namer to do it, come on. I'm tired of that. Better not happen tonight...

In what world is Parker a "no-name"? He's a very good prospect who is now a very good MLB pitcher.

Imagine an Orioles young pitcher coming up and doing what Parker is doing? We had Matusz, Arrieta, Britton and Tillman and not one could establish themselves in the major leagues. We truly are a cursed organization.

I think it's more about who we have in our organization, our personnel. We just can't develop pitchers for squat. Oakland has done a great job of developing pitchers over the years. Mulder, Hudson, Zito, Blanton etc

I think it's more about who we have in our organization, our personnel. We just can't develop pitchers for squat. Oakland has done a great job of developing pitchers over the years. Mulder, Hudson, Zito, Blanton etc

Drafting and development has not been our strong point, that's for sure.

In what world is Parker a "no-name"? He's a very good prospect who is now a very good MLB pitcher.

Meaning I've never heard of him. He is certainly not known around the majors, maybe as a minor leaguer and prospect but he's not anything in the majors yet.

Archived